We are happy to help you form your new Texas Corporation. We have the full-service option or the partial-service option.
Full Service Option
If you want to talk with us over the phone, in person, or by email because you are not sure of how to form your first company, which entity to chose, etc, then this is the option for you. The price is greater because we’re spending more time with you. If that’s what you’d like, you can schedule an appointment with a lawyer.
Partial Service Option
If you feel comfortable choosing your own entity form and just want a lawyer to draft the articles of incorporation as well as the bylaws, then this option will save you money. We’ll provide you the following documents which you can use to file online or by mail (or for an additional fee, we’ll file them for you):
- Articles of Organization for a member managed or manager managed limited liability company including provisions for limitation of manager liability, pre-emptive rights, and power to amend the regulations.
- Regulations written for the member managed or manager managed company.
- Ratification of the Regulations without an Organizational Meeting
- Operating Instructions for maintaining your LLC
- Filing instructions (if you elect to file the Certificate of Formation yourself)
With this option, you will not get phone, in-person, or email support. It’s kinda like using other online formation services, but you have the comfort of knowing the documents were drafted by a licensed Texas attorney.
How Much Does it Cost?
If we draft the documents and you handle the filing of your limited liability company, the fee is only $300.00. If we both draft the documents and file them, the fee is $650.00. Included with both options is expedited document preparation, preparing the certificate of formation, preparing a customized operating agreement, email delivery of all documents, compliance instructions, and (optionally) having Rapid Registered Agent act as your Texas registered agent.