Are your assets protected if you are sued? What would happen to your personal savings and your business if you are sued?
Do you need assistance in choosing the right entity for your business? The choice between limited liability companies (LLC), S and C corporations (INC), limited partnerships (LP), limited liability partnerships (LLP), and family limited partnerships (FLP) can be daunting. Even if you have already made the choice, are you equipped to make sure the name you want for your business is available, write the necessary paperwork and file it? Our office provides flat rate fees for most work of this nature.
Are you planning on retiring and leaving your business to your children and would like business succession planning?
Are you starting a new business with someone else? What happens if you decide to split? What if one partner wants to buy the other out? What if one partner dies?
Who would manage your business if you became incapacitated?
As more Americans become entrepreneurs, they’ve discovered that wise business planning is essential to their success today and their financial security tomorrow. Our law firm can help you achieve your goals, whether your business is a one-person operation or one striving for a place on the Fortune 500.
List of Services:
- Choose the correct entity type (Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc.)
- Perform a name availability search
- Draft a buy-sell agreement between owners
- Create an employee or management agreement
- Write a restrictive covenant agreement
- Generate agreements for you to lease assets to your company
- Review your business plan
- Act as your Registered Agent
- Assess your liabilities and prepare service agreements to protect you, your employees, and your assets
- Leases review and negotiation
- Acquisitions, mergers, and sales
- Debt collection in Texas
- Commercial and Contract Litigation in Texas
Best of all, we will quote you fixed fees for most legal work .
Lawsuit & Asset Protection
In today’s litigious world, you’ve never faced greater threat from predators
who will try to use the legal system to deprive you of your life’s work. These
legal battles can be devastating–and even if you prevail, can cost you
everything you’ve taken a lifetime to build. We can help with strategies for
safeguarding your assets.
Family Limited Partnerships
A strategy that can help you meet such diverse goals as estate planning and
protection from lawsuits, the Family Limited Partnership may be something you should consider. We will help you determine if it’s right for your business and family.
Protect your assets
If you are interested in forming a corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership, or other entity to help protect your personal and business assets, schedule a consultation or Form a Texas Corporation Online